- Worldwide shipping
CharaChorder Engine is a multichip module that enables virtually ANY keyboard to harness the power of CharaChorder.
- Fluid chorded/character entry (patented technology), spurring,
- customizable thresholds
- Compatible with all smartphone, tablet, and desktop OS
- Over 17 Billion possible chordmaps
- Each chordmap holds to 240 characters, 120 sequential commands, or measured combination of both
- Compatible with all ASCII/ISO-8859-1 characters (includes most West European languages)
- Specify up to 120 logical keys (most full size keyboards have 108)
- Store up to 65,536 custom programmable chord-maps
- No software download is required to use. Computer reads device as ordinary HID peripheral device
- Generative text menus (patented technology) and real time generative text feedback
- 22mm by 33mm with castellated holes for mounting, power, and data
- Variable speed digital mouse control
- Instant/total compatibility with CharaChorder Launchpad, Chord Manager, and other web based educational resources
CCE is for DIYers who plan to build/assemble a keyboard from scratch. The CCE module would need to be soldered onto the PCB.
We plan to release more resources once we get closer to our launch date.